Every service user and carer should have the opportunity to have their voice heard. Through listening to feedback and working alongside people with lived experience, we can make our services better together.
We are hosting some fantastic opportunities for people who have a learning disability, autistic people and their families and carers to be involved in.
- Lived Experience Meetings
- Patient and carer peer feedback sessions
- Transforming Care newsletter
- Peer support forums
- People with Lived experience on recruitment panels
- Co-Production Working Groups